vrijdag 19 februari 2010

Itinerary #8 and Parcel #8

Yesterday was Friday again and that means a new Art Journal Caravan week!

So we got our next itinerary. It's all about Being in Tune. The verb of the week is Compose and we got a beautiful quote about music. I play an instrument myself, so I will see if I can integrate that on my layout.

Also there is a new parcel. I just had to buy it again. I really like all the parcels so far, although I haven't use all of them. But some of my pages are made with the parcels.
And I ordered some other stuff:
All kinds of words on the strips. I always love to create titles or journaling with that kind of strips!

And for some extra inspiration the new Altered Hears Zine is out! You can get it at Scrapartist and it's loaded with great altered art pages, book reviews and a freebie!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten